Bathrobe NORDBAEK Summer Waves - ladies polycotton
Bathrobe Summer Waves by NORDBAEK - ladies coat made of 100% polycotton.
Finally it's here! NORDBAEK's new bathrobe for women made of beautiful light stretch terry, so that it wraps around the body and falls beautifully.
The coat can be worn all year round. In the summer it is perfect for the cool morning bath, and in the winter it is suitable as a undercoat under our windproof fleece coats, if you prefer cotton over fleece against the skin.
The coat is not least obvious to use indoors when you have fun around the weekend or enjoy a cup of coffee at home, in the cottage or on the boat. With its exclusive look and beautiful classic dark blue color, it works perfectly as a housecoat.
The inside of this NORDBAEK women's coat will wipe the water off your body with good absorbency, as the material is 80% cotton.
As always, our products are both beautiful and functional at the same time. Model 'Summer Waves' has a beautiful tight-fitting hood and extra leg length compared to most other bathrobes on the market, so the body is kept well warm everywhere after a cool dip. Like our other women's coats, this coat is also designed with a double flap, which means that there is extra fabric in front, so your coat closes tightly and does not flutter up in the wind on a windy day.
We hope you enjoy your time by the sea.
Swim & Smile,
Ida & Barbara, NORDBAEK founders
Practical features of the Summer Waves robe by NORDBAEK:
- Beautiful 100% polycotton (80% cotton, 20% polyester with stretch)
- Specially designed and fitted for the female body
- Extra leg length
- 3/4 sleeve length
- Double front cover for maximum heat and protection against wind and weather
- Lovely pussy hood
- Deep large pockets - ideal for smart phone, keys and wallet
- Dries optimally hanging inside out on a hanger
Product information for Summer Waves coat by NORDBAEK:
Sizes: S (36-38), M (38-40), L (40-42) and XL (42-44)
- Materials: 100% polycotton (80% cotton, 20% polyester with stretch)
- Washing instructions: 30 °, low spin, hang to dry (preferably inside out)
Washing instructions: Machine wash 30 degrees. Gentle cycle. Hang dry (inside out for faster drying)